Let it be known that we have gotten out of the house since Utah. Thanks to Mangums for having us in the Outer Banks! Thanks to Kurt, Becky and Jonses for having us in DC! We hang out at home too:
- I feel like all I do with my turn on the computer is freelance work. This isn't a bad thing, but there are funner things. And I said I feel, which is probably different from reality.
- Ben got a HuluPlus account because the free trial is longer if you're a student. We are watching The Office from the beginning (no one had personalities in season 1) and last season of Bones (Booth's got a girlfriend)! We also love/hate Twin Peaks, which is not on Hulu, but Jacob said it was rated best drama of all time or something, so we have to be cultured, right?
- For the first time, there is a game on the iPod touch that we both like. Ben downloaded Falldown forever ago but I finally tried it and then Ben saw that it must be. We've unlocked the gold ball & the crystal ball and currently Ben has the high score, with 8,876 points.
- I do laundry, dishes, dishes, laundry, dishes. Ben makes fancy pork loin, chicken Parmesan (er—parmigiana, is there difference?), and some million dollar chocolate chip walnut cookies that could be on a restaurant menu if restaurants served cookies. Oh, and smoothies. Lots of smoothies.
- We think Cohen is teething. He has a hard white dot where his top canine tooth would be. Weird for that to come in first? Uncle Aaron/Scotty/dentist says it is indeed a bud and some babies are just vampire babies. Cohen is really happy and fun if we are holding him, giving him attention, and usually standing up too. Either that, or if he's in the (for lack of an official term), Johnny Jump Up.