22 January 2013

clothing

It's been a long time since I've worn holes through the knees of jeans. The hand-me-downs pictured below (because that's the only place I can figure to put a pic with this Blogger app) have served me well, if only since Cohen was born.

I typically wear clothing long past the holes. It's a trait I don't know whether to be proud of or ashamed of. But after seeing such a hole in my skirt this fall, Ben asked if I should take a certain allotment of the Winter student loan to buy new clothes.

I'm excited to "grow up" by getting rid if clothes and buying new ones with the season. Eeeeeeeven though I'm wearing a shirt from High School (also pictured below) right now and don't know if I wanna give it up...

Do I really want to be blogging again? This all seems like pointless words… meh.





7 comments:

  1. Yes, you do want to be blogging again (it's fun for people to catch up). And you get to go on a little shopping spree, how exciting! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you. thanks for blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you to be blogging again! I miss your blog! AAAANNND, since I am not cool and on instagram it really is how I catch up and see what you are up to. I am old school, and proud. Miss you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I think I have that attachment to old clothes too & a little sense of pride making things work year after year.
    I spent very few dollars on myself in 2012 & even when ty tells me to go get a new pair of boots I just can't swallow spending the moolah that it costs to get the kind I like the look of...
    Good luck shopping

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, yes, yes! blog, because it's more like sitting down and having a conversation than instagram. love your words. almost as much as I love you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear,

    I nominated your blog for a special blog award. So yes, you should blog again. :) Details at camillathegorilla.blogspot.com. Love you.

    Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I totally agree with holes in the knees being kinda cool/something you can pass off as a fashion choice but I had just discovered holes in the crotch of my two staple pair of jeans. That you cannot pass off as a fashion choice. What's a girl to do!?

    ReplyDelete